The Alternative Finance Exchange is specifically designed to manage the life of the seller finance transaction from beginning to end.
AFE’s mission is to educate the public on Alternative Financing methods that provide options to traditional mortgages.
Alternative Financing methods are not new; they actually preceded the banking industry. In the past, seller financed transactions had little to no assistance and management beyond the closing. Once the sale was closed it was left up to the parties to manage the ongoing “mortgage marriage”
Now, Sellers, Buyers, Lenders, Investors and Agents who participate in the Alternative Finance Exchange system benefit from the streamlined process that technology affords us today.
Other benefits of the Alternative Finance Exchange are:
- Online listings of properties offering seller financing, complete with terms and conditions
- Buyer Profiles that demonstrates your ability to pay beyond a credit score
- Guidelines designed to reduce disputes during the transaction and financing term
- Payment histories and document management
- Collection and management of payments and disbursements
- Escrow management and disbursements
- Presentation to investors and lenders to create an exit strategy for buyer and seller
You can have confidence that your seller financed transaction is being professionally managed and that our system is designed to bring your sale to a successful conclusion.